Delicious lamb belly
We had a very nice lunch. The ambience and service were very nice. All the food was very good and the lamb belly was insanely good
Carlos D Tripadvisor Aug. 14, 2016
Wish I have tried this earlier!
We ate here on a weekday, yet the restaurant was still plenty full. Reservation is a must to prevent disappointment. Dishes were full of character and were clearly expertly prepared. I wish I have tried this restaurant earlier, so I could also try a few other choices on the menu. We did not get to try the dessert, but it looked good when the other table got it!
JM TripAdvisor Jul. 28, 2016
Great food, great choice, great service
What more could we ask for? Sad to see someone leave a 1star review when they didn’t eat?? This didn’t put me off, a family occasion and a lovely time had by all. Thanks munch of Mumbles!
Steve Tracey Thomas Facebook Jun. 26, 2016
Had an amazing, 3 course meal here midweek. Some of the best homemade chips had in a long time!
Kathryn Woodward Facebook Jan. 29, 2016
Our Lunch Hours
Wednesday12:00 - 14:00
Thursday12:00 - 14:00
Friday12:00 - 14:00
Saturday12:00 - 14:00
Sunday12:00 - 14:00
Our Dinner Hours
Wednesday18:15 - 21:00
Thursday18:15 - 21:00
Friday18:15 - 21:00
Saturday18:00 - 21:00
Munch of Mumbles
- New menu every month, yet more delicious creations! 9th April 2017
- TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence 17th August 2016
- Pan roasted Turbot 11th August 2016
- The Food awards Wales 2016 – Regional winner 10th August 2016
- Listed in The 50 best restaurants in Wales right now: Brilliant places to eat in 2016 10th August 2016